Monday, November 17, 2008

Cool article about Obama

Hi all!  In thinking about (and reading) media, I found the following OP-ED from the NYT interesting.  I think Kristof captures why I am so captured by our new President-Elect.  Check it out here!

Dr. Berry

3 comments:

Ariella said...

I read this a few days ago. I loved it! It's actually kind of sad how addicted America is to the blackberry...

Juan said...

I read it too. It's actually kind of sad how presidents can have no personal lives.

Chaviess said...

I never realized that presidents were so limited to what technology they could use. If anything I would have thought that they would be the first to get everything, not the last. I assumed this because there is so much information to be managed and I can't imagine how else to organize it. The idea of not being able to use something as innocent as e-mail, or a blackberry is baffling to me, because both of those technologies are so ingrained in communication, and make obtaining information so much faster.