F Block 08/09

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (10)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (48)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (27)
    • ▼  September (12)
      • Poll on the Bailout Plan
      • A Congress of Self-Interest
      • Blog on presidential debates
      • Blog on the elastic clause
      • JOHN or Yahya! I erased your poll!
      • Cool Website for election!
      • Is the Constitution all that its cracked up to be?
      • Debating Democracy and Economics
      • Chicken soup for the Constitutionally baffled
      • Various healthcare systems America could have:
      • There isn't a layout thing on my dashboard...  But...
      • Hi Dr Berry
    • ►  August (1)

Contributors

  • Ariella
  • Chaviess
  • Dr. Berry
  • Juan
  • Nikki
  • Yahya
  • a.h.ahmad
  • ali
  • miguel c.
  • rachel

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hi Dr Berry

I just thought I would write on this blog since I was checking it out and the password is the same as last year.

--Zack Grossman
Posted by Dr. Berry at 11:53 AM

1 comment:

Dr. Berry said...

Zack! I love it! How the heck is college!?! Our first blogs go up next week, you should keep reading!

Hope all's great.

Dr. Berry

September 10, 2008 at 11:32 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)